3.28.2009

healthy placemats

Here's a fun idea to get your kids thinking about healthy choices. I gave my boys a few old cooking magazines to flip through and pick out all the healthy foods they love. With Nana's help N. was able to find fabulous foods for each family member that made his mouth water. We also flipped through to find appropriate words to match the theme. We glued them on large construction paper and made name labels for everyone. Laminating at Kinkos wasn't cheap, but the final result should last through many dinners to come! Now everyone has an inspiring place to put their plate!






4 comments:

  1. These are so cute and what a great idea! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, we included this activity in this Saturday's post. Great idea, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a creative idea! I think my husband and I could DEFINITELY benefit from these :-)

    ReplyDelete